We are pleased to announce that our summer camp will be offered starting June 26th through August 18th for students ages from five to ten, for two consecutive weeks at a time.
Campers will be creating different projects each day, including drawing, painting, collage, and sculpture. In the camp, they are taught the proper use, application and care of artist’s materials. They will be able to learn individual expression, experimental to creating art pieces, and art’s invaluable place in history.
*Session C and D are still open.
Monday – Thursday, 9:30am – 12:30pm (We offer only half-time camps.)
|Session C||Session D|
|July 24th – August 3rd||August 7th – August 17th|
- A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required at the time of registration.
- Full balance must be paid by two weeks before the session starts.
- The Registration Form can be submitted in-person, by mail (225 Mill Street NE, Vienna, VA 22180) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Register early to receive class placement.
- No refunds will be issued after classes begin. The student will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for the session.
- Payments can be made by check payable to OpenArt Studio, by cash, or by credit card.
- Discounts: When multiple family members are enrolled, one member must pay full tuition to receive a 5% discount for the additional family members. This may not be combined with other offers.
- For the summer camps, no Make-ups will be guaranteed. Unforeseen circumstances for withdrawal or refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis, provided that the office is contacted immediately.
- When classes are canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond OpenArt Studio’s control, make-ups will be arranged.
- OpenArt Studio may cancel class with insufficient registration.